Thank you for purchasing Bateaux Theme. Before getting started, please be sure to always search the documentation and knowledgebase. We provide you with the details you need to use Bateaux Theme. If you find bug, any problems or have further inquiry, please feel free to visit our support forum for more information and support.
Learn how to properly install the theme, and check PHP server properties.
Before start using the theme, a working version of WordPress must be installed. If you are new to WordPress, follow the instructions in Wordpress Codex. Below are some useful links for WordPress information.
- Wordpress Codex - General info about WordPress and how to install on your server.
- First Steps With WordPress - General information about WordPress
- FAQ New To WordPress - The most popular WordPress FAQ's
Your WordPress version must be 4.0 or higher, PHP5.3 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. You can download the latest release of Wordpress from here. Below are recommended PHP Configuration Limits. To increase the PHP limits, you can do this on your own, or contact your web host
- max execution time 120
- memory limit 64M
- post max size 32M
- upload max file size 32M
For the best use of Bateaux theme, we recommend user to use a host trusted by WordPress that has quality products and service.
After purchasing the theme, you will be able to download 2 files type.
- All files and documentation
- Installable WordPress Theme File
If you select to download all files and documentation, before install the theme you have to unzip the package file file first.
Install Theme via WordPress (Recommended)
- Step 1. Login to WordPress admin panel.
- Step 2. Go to Appearance > Themes
- Step 3. Click Add New
- Step 4. Click Upload Theme
- Step 5. Choose File "bateaux.zip" in the theme folder downloaded from Themeforest.
- Step 6. Click "install now" and "activate"
Install Theme via FTP
- Step 1. Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Step 2. Unzip the bateaux.zip file.
- Step 3. Upload the extracted Bateaux theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
- Step 4. Go to 'WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme' section and click the Activate button.
After you install the theme, there'll be a list of suggested plugins pop-up at the top of the WordPress dashboard. If you already closed it out, you can go to Plugins instead to activate plugins.
Resources and Credits
This theme bundles with 2 wordpress plugins (with extended license, contact us for more information) :
dist/fonts) are created from icons :
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy / SIL OFL 1.1
- Linecons by Designmodo / CC BY 3.0
- LinearIcons by Perxis / CC BY-SA 4.0
- Line Icons by Elegant Themes / GPL
Other Resources :
- Isotope, Filter & sort magical layouts / Commercial License (located in